What is Android Multi Tools?
Android Multi Tools is a tool to reset (erase) and unlock any Android phone without password. You can also reset password, erase data, reset graphic lock, reset email accounts, reset PIN code, reset gesture lock and face lock (biometrics), etc. This tool has many features to help you unlock your phone.
These tools are not developed by the official Android team. You can also perform a “hard reset” manually instead of using this software.
Requirements for using the LMO :
The application supports all models of Android devices, but they must use the Android operating system.
- Windows XP / Vista/7/8/8.1/10 device is enabled.
- The Android phone must be in ABD mode.
- Android SDK
- Phone Android USB Debug
Why do I need ADB (Android Debug Bridge)?
This is important and necessary to obtain the missing pin and password. Android Debug Bridge is required and must be installed on the device (laptop or desktop computer). Android Debug Bridge sends commands from Linux and Android developers to Android devices.
With Android tools and drivers, you can do the following
- Resetting the PIN code
- If your devices are locked with the default password or PIN, use this option to reset them.
- Resetting face lock and gestures
- Select this option to remove the general pattern lock from your Android device.
- Reload Gmail
- Select this option to reset a forgotten Gmail account from your Android device.
- delete data
- Select this option to erase all device data (Caution!).
- Select this option to perform a restart.
- Clear data/cache in quick start mode
- Select this option to clear all data or cache in quick start mode.
- Information about hardware and software
- Select one of the two options to check the software or hardware information.
- Check the device in FastBoot mode :
- Select this option to check your Android device in Quick Start mode.
Installation of the AMT
- First of all, make sure you have downloaded and installed the Android SDK as you may need it for Muili Android tools.
- Then download Android Multi Tools from the Internet to your computer.
- Then install the device drivers manually on your computer or PC.
- The program creates a shortcut on your PC or desktop.
- Click this shortcut icon on the screen, it will launch the Android Multi Tools executable file.
- Be sure to run a virus scan on the executable file, as many malicious programs exist.
- If the drivers do not create a shortcut, open the Android_Tool_Drivers / Android Multi-tool / Android Multi Tools v1.02b file from the file downloaded to your computer.
- Then a pop-up window will appear on your computer. Click on the “Start” option.
- Finally, you will see the Android tools and the driver command line.
Several Android tools have been updated
Connect your phone to Android Multi Tools
- Turn on your computer and open any browser.
- Android tools and drivers download.
- After installation, open the Android tools.
- Next, enable USB debugging on your cell phone.
- Press and hold the Volume Up and Volume Down keys or the Volume Up and Volume Down keys on your cell phone.
- Then you will see the Android boot mode, connect your phone to the computer via USB.
All Android Multi-Tools options are explained below.
Delete data with Android Multi Tools
Once you have successfully connected the cell phone to the computer, follow the steps below.
- Then choose number 5.
- Then press the Enter key to unlock the cell phone.
- Unlocking the phone is finally over.
Reset Gmail with Android Multi Tools
- This option only allows you to reset your Gmail account from your Android mobile device. Press 5 to reset Gmail.
Restarting with Android Multi Tools
This option allows you to reboot your Android device. Your mobile data will not be deleted.
- Enter 6 to restart the device.
Reset front or pin lock with Android Multi-Tools
If you forgot your PIN or Faceblock code, you can use this option to unlock your phone. This option only removes your password or PIN.
- Press 2 to clear the password or PIN.
Frequently asked questions
Is the Android multi-tool safe?
This option allows the user to reset the face or gesture lock of the cell phone. This option also allows mobile data not to be erased. Therefore, this option provides 100% security for your mobile data.
What is an Android multi-tool?
Android Multi Tools is a free program that allows Android users to unlock a design, pin, password, face, gestures, Gmail ID of their Android device. … Sometimes people forget their pattern or PIN and want to reset their phone.
How do I download multiple tools to my Android device?
Download Android Multi Tools [Latest version v1.02b added] – 2021
super unlocker android multi tool download, android multi tools 2020, how to use android multi tools, android multi tools crack free download, is android multi tools safe, how to use android multi tool android pattern remover, android multi tools reddit, android multi tools flash tool